The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant
Hiring a virtual assistant is a viable way forward for businesses that want to save money on fixed overheads but still benefit from expert professional support.
When a VA joins your team, you’ll be getting:
- Elite virtual assistance from someone with experience in your field
- Ongoing support, without the hassle of recruiting a new member of staff
- A service that can be scaled up or down, depending on your needs
You’ll not have to:
- Pay recruitment fees
- Commit to paying a full/part-time salary
- Worry about holidays, sick pay or company benefits
- Provide equipment
- Find space in your office for a new employee
- Invest in training
Best of all, you’ll know you have access to someone you can rely on; someone who ‘gets’ your business and is just as committed to helping it grow.
How much does a VA cost?
Unlike having a permanent member of staff, an elite virtual assistant will only charge you for the time they have worked.
At Virtual Assistant Whiz, we carry out ad-hoc and project-based work at an hourly rate and bill our clients on increments of 15 minutes. We can also set up monthly retainer packages for our clients, which will guarantee a discounted hourly rate.
The time will be rounded up or down to the nearest quarter of an hour.
A more cost-effective option for clients who require ongoing support.
“THE ART OF DELEGATION
IS ABSOLUTE KEY”
Sir Richard Branson
To Arrange your free,
Don’t miss out!
Be the first to learn about our
latest services and offers.